Thank you for entrusting Dailey Chiropractic, Inc. with your chiropractic needs. We’re sure you’re aware of the constantly changing concerns about the Coronavirus and want to take this opportunity to update of the precautions our office is taking to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Our goal is to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for everyone in our office. If you have symptoms of cough, respiratory distress, or a fever, we are asking that you reschedule your appointment by calling or texting 330-426-2700.
We are strictly following CDC guidelines for cleaning. This includes but is not limited to:
- A check- in hand sanitization station has been placed inside the main entrance.
- All staff are equipped with PPE including masks and gloves.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting railings, door handles, counters, reception room areas, and all spaces where public interaction occurs. We are cleaning at least every hour using bleach germicidal wipes as an additional precaution.
- Individual examination rooms are disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment.
- Alcohol sanitizer is available in all areas of our office.
- We are asking all patients to arrive with face protection (mask).
- ONLY patients will be permitted to enter the office per social distancing guidelines.
- Plexiglass breath shields have been installed at front check in area.
- All patients must complete a COVID-19 questionnaire upon arrival.
- We are limiting patient encounters with appropriate spacing and limiting to number of patients in the building at one time.
- All patient encounters must be by appointment.
We are working diligently to ensure your safety while at the same time, providing you the best care available.
Watch our video regarding new office hours & COVID-19 safety procedures.