Click here to view our DOT Online Forms
Dr. Laura Dailey Wise, DC is your local NATIONALLY CERTIFIED MEDICAL EXAMINER for the Department of Transportation physicals.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1) Urinalysis (this is not a drug test)
2) Vision Exam
3) Height & Weight
4) Pulse & Blood Pressure
5) Color Differentiation
6) Hearing Exam
7) Strength/reflex sensoring of arms & legs
8) Listen to Heart & Lungs
9) Review of Medical History including Medication
10) Mobility of Arms & Legs
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING
1) Your wife to fill in the blanks LOL!
2) Medical History
3) Active Medication List
4) Full bladder for urinalysis
2 MOST COMMON CONDITIONS THAT WE WILL NEED ADDITIONAL PAPERWORK:
1) HEART - Bypass, Stents, Heart Attack, ect.
-please bring your most recent stress test results including Ejection Fraction Measure
-your last 2 (two) A1C results and list of medications
******these need to be FAXED directly from your doctor.*********