Do you experience pain daily? Over-the-counter inserts may not provide the relief you need! Individually designed, Foot Levelers custom orthotics with 3-arch support, however, can.
Only Foot Levelers functional orthotics support all 3 arches of the foot, which make up the plantar vault. They’re custom-made by hand based on your unique feet, body and health profile. Just as no two bodies are alike, no two pairs of Foot Levelers custom orthotics are alike.
That is why Dr. Laura Dailey-Wise has been trained, using Foot Levelers Association Platinum Scanner, to fit you for custom made orthotics. Dr. Laura will perform a quick 5 minute scan to provide your custom fit. Additionally, she will order the orthotics you need - specifically custom made for you! They generally are available within a week; all you have to do is decide whether you would like just new orthotics or a shoe with removable orthotics.
Over-the-counter orthotics may initially cost less, but they only support one arch in your foot. When only one arch is being supported, it may not maintain the structure of your plantar vault, and problems can start in other parts of your body. In fact, “over-supporting” just one arch of the foot may actually cause pain and symptoms, not relieve them.
We proudly recommend Foot Levelers orthotics to our patients, their family and friends!
Why Custom Orthotics
Whether you’re visiting your Chiropractor for pain, preventive care or to improve your athletic performance, Foot Levelers’ custom-made functional orthotics can help. Why Foot Levelers?
- Over 6 decades of proven performance
- Backed by 37 clinical research studies, more than any other orthotic company in the world
- Used by Chiropractic colleges throughout the world
- 100,000+ doctors and millions of patients can speak to the results
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed, period
Generic, off-the-shelf inserts risk worsening your symptoms because they address only general conditions, and with questionable results. Your feet are as unique as your fingerprints. Only Foot Levelers custom-made orthotics are built specifically to meet your individual feet, body and health needs:
- Individually designed for you based on 3D scans or casts and your doctor’s exam
- Specific corrections are crafted by hand by our highly trained technicians; left–right imbalance and pronation addresses
- Orthotics help achieve a balanced foundation and a stabilized pelvis, and help adjustments "hold" better
- 3 Arch Advantage™ customized support helps balance the body from the ground up
- Premium materials, premium support: guaranteed or your money back
- Research proven to help relieve pain, improve biomechanics and support your doctor's adjustments.